Are There Goodwin Employment-Distribution Cycles? Theoretical And Empirical Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UN - RCE - CID in its series DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA with number 004685.
Date of creation: 14 May 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
modelo predador-presa; comportamiento dinámico no lineal; ciclos de demanda;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E19 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Other
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-05-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Velupillai, K, 1998. "Richard M. Goodwin 1913-1996," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1436-49, September.
- Harvie, David, 2000. "Testing Goodwin: Growth Cycles in Ten OECD Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 349-76, May.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, 07.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atkinson, Anthony B, 1969. "The Timescale of Economic Models: How Long Is the Long Run?," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(106), pages 137-52, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vladimir Leonardo Celis Agudelo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.