Are There Goodwin Employment-Distribution Cycles? Theoretical And Empirical Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UN - RCE - CID in its series DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA with number 004685.
Date of creation: 14 May 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-05-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Atkinson, Anthony B, 1969. "The Timescale of Economic Models: How Long Is the Long Run?," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(106), pages 137-52, April.
- Velupillai, K, 1998. "Richard M. Goodwin 1913-1996," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1436-49, September.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, 07.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvie, David, 2000. "Testing Goodwin: Growth Cycles in Ten OECD Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 349-76, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Carlos García Sáenz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.