The Effect Of Consumer Perception On Green Purchasing Behavior In Iran
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Conference Master Resources in its series International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding with number 2011-101-135.
Date of creation: Jun 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in ICM 2011 Proceeding, June 2011
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm
Consumer perception; green environment;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-04-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-03 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balderjahn, Ingo, 1988. "Personality variables and environmental attitudes as predictors of ecologically responsible consumption patterns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-56, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.