Competing for Customers in a Social Network (R)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 786969000000000526.
Date of creation: 11 Sep 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-09-22 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2012-09-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2012-09-22 (Network Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg & Bernard De Meyer, 2006.
"Competing for Customers in a Social Network,"
321307000000000685, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg & Bernard De Meyer, 2006. "Competing for Customers in a Social Network," Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics 06-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg & Bernard De Meyer, 2006. "Competing for Customers in a Social Network," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1591, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shy,Oz, 2001.
"The Economics of Network Industries,"
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press,
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805001.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.