AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz in its series Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series with number qt06d5c2h5.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cgirs/
Environment and Development; Globalization and Regulation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. H. O'Rourke, 2001.
"Globalization and Inequality: Historical Trends,"
CEG Working Papers
20015, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2001. "Globalization and Inequality: Historical Trends," NBER Working Papers 8339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H, 2001. "Globalization and Inequality: Historical Trends," CEPR Discussion Papers 2865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- K. H. O'Rourke, 2001. "Globalization and Inequality: Historical Trends," Trinity Economics Papers 20019, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003.
"The Two Faces Of Globalization: Against Globalization As We Know It,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003. "The Two Faces of Globalization: Against Globalization as We Know It," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 667-683, April.
- Bob Sutcliffe, 2004. "World Inequality and Globalization," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 15-37, Spring.
- Wade, Robert Hunter, 2004. "Is Globalization Reducing Poverty and Inequality?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 567-589, April.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2004. "Competing concepts of inequality in the globalization debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3243, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.