Stickball in San Francisco
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy in its series Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series with number qt3rw313m3.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_bphup/
More information through EDIRC
Social and Behavioral Sciences;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2007.
"A Direct Test of the Homevoter Hypothesis,"
0719, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Dennis Coates & Brad Humphreys, 2003. "Voting on Stadium and Arena Subsidies," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-105, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2003. "Professional Sports Facilities, Franchises and Urban Economic Development," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-103, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Rodney Fort, 2004. "Subsidies as incentive mechanisms in sports," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 95-102.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeld & Wolfgang Maennig & Hanno Scholz, 2010. "Effekte und Wahlverhalten: Das Beispiel der Münchner Allianz-Arena," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(1), pages 2-26, February.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig & Michaela Ölschläger, 2009. "Lifestyles and Preferences for (Public) Goods: Professional Football in Munich," Working Papers 030, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R., 2006. "Proximity benefits and voting on stadium and arena subsidies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 285-299, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.