Political Turnover, Taxes and the Shadow Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bogazici University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2010/08.
Date of creation: Aug 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Natuk Birkan Hall, Bebek, 34342 İstanbul
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.econ.boun.edu.tr/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-10-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2010-10-30 (Positive Political Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak R. Uras, 2012.
"Is Informality a Barrier to Financial Development?,"
2012/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak Uras, 2013. "Is informality a barrier to financial development?," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 309-331, August.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Cem Oyvat, 2013.
"Lurking in the Cities: Urbanization and the Informal Economy,"
2013/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Oyvat, Cem, 2013. "Lurking in the cities: Urbanization and the informal economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 36-47.
- Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral & Estrada, Fernando, 2011.
"Taxation and political stability,"
36855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2012. "Shadow Economies around the World: Model Based Estimates," Working Papers 2012/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2013. "Institutions, Informal Economy and Economic Development," Working Papers 2013/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Fernando, Estrada & Mihai, Mutascu & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2013.
"Estabilidad política y tributación
[Taxation and political stability]," MPRA Paper 45226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando & Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral, 2011.
"Estabilidad política y tributación
[Taxation and political stability]," MPRA Paper 32414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando & Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral, 2011. "Estabilidad política y tributación
- Ceyhun Elgin, 2012.
"Internet Usage and the Shadow Economy: Evidence from Panel Data,"
2012/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Elgin, Ceyhun, 2013. "Internet usage and the shadow economy: Evidence from panel data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 111-121.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Mario-Solis Garcia, 2012.
"Public Trust, Taxes and the Informal Sector,"
Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences,
Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 27-44.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Uras, Burak R., 2013.
"Public debt, sovereign default risk and shadow economy,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 628-640.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak R. Uras, 2012. "Public Debt, Sovereign Default Risk and Shadow Economy," Working Papers 2012/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Fikret Adaman & Ayse Mumcu, 2010. "Perceptions on Governance Effectiveness and Informality: A Self-fulfilling Equilibrium," Working Papers 2010/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.