R&D Embodied Technological Change, Producers - Users Interaction, and Productivity at the Firm Level: A Germany-Italy Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 323.
Date of creation: Sep 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colombo, Massimo G & Mosconi, Rocco, 1995. "Complementarity and Cumulative Learning Effects in the Early Diffusion of Multiple Technologies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 13-48, March.
- Harald Gruber, 1998. "The diffusion of innovations in protected industries: the textile industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 77-83.
- Andersen, E S, 1991. "Techno-economic Paradigms as Typical Interfaces between Producers and Users," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 119-44, April.
- Tor Jakob Klette, 1996. "R&D, Scope Economies, and Plant Performance," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(3), pages 502-522, Autumn.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Alessandro Sterlacchini, 1998.
"Inputs And Outputs Of Innovative Activities In Italian Manufacturing,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 323-344.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 1996. "Inputs and Outputs of Innovative Activities in Italian Manufacturing," Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali 78, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi & Hausman, Jerry A, 1986. "Patents and R and D: Is There a Lag?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(2), pages 265-83, June.
- Audretsch, David B. & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 1999. "Start-up size and industrial dynamics: some evidence from Italian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 965-983, October.
- Mowery, David & Rosenberg, Nathan, 1979. "The influence of market demand upon innovation: a critical review of some recent empirical studies," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 102-153, April.
- Leoncini, R. & Maggioni, M. A. & Montresor, S., 1996. "Intersectoral innovation flows and national technological systems: network analysis for comparing Italy and Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 415-430, May.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1981. "Productivity and R and D at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 0826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1984. "R & D, Patents, and Productivity," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gril84-1.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.