R&D, Marketstructure And Appropriability In The Brazilian Manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics] in its series Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] with number 140.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Tiradentes, 17 - Ingá Niterói, RJ 24210-510 Brazil
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2011-11-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008.
"Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets,"
583, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and innovation in emerging markets," NBER Working Papers 14481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mortimer, Julie Holland, 2007.
"Price Discrimination, Copyright Law, and Technological Innovation: Evidence From The Introduction of DVDs,"
3425914, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Julie Holland Mortimer, 2007. "Price Discrimination, Copyright Law, and Technological Innovation: Evidence From The Introduction of DVDs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1307-1350, 08.
- Julie Holland Mortimer, 2005. "Price Discrimination, Copyright Law, and Technological Innovation: Evidence from the Introduction of DVDs," NBER Working Papers 11676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.