Arrow-Debreu And The Law Of Diminishing Returns: A Critical Appraisal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics] in its series Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] with number 065.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Tiradentes, 17 - Ingá Niterói, RJ 24210-510 Brazil
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Baldone, Salvatore, 1984. "From Surrogate to Pseudo Production Functions," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 271-88, September.
- Bellino, Enrico, 1993. "Continuous Switching of Techniques in Linear Production Models," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 61(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Duménil, Gérard & Lévy, Dominique, 1985. "The classicals and the neoclassicals; a rejoinder to Frank Hahn," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13357, Paris Dauphine University.
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 1976. "The Paradox in Capital Theory and Complementarity of Inputs," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 127-42, February.
- Hahn, Frank, 1982. "The Neo-Ricardians," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 353-74, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.