AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2004. "Arrow-Debreu and the classical and neoclassical economics," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td241, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Duncan Foley, 2001. "Value, Distribution and Capital: A review essay," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 365-381.
- Luigi Pasinetti, 2000. "Critica della teoria neoclassica della crescita e della distribuzione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 53(210), pages 187-232.
- Mark Glick & Eduardo M. Ochoa, 1990. "Classical and Neoclassical Elements in Industrial Organization," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 197-207, Jul-Sep.
- B. Frey & G. Bamberg & G. Duménil & D. Lévy & C. Kuhner & E. Janeba & O. Bouin & A. Simonovits & J. Schulenburg, 1993.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 305-323, October.
- Edgar Villa, 2013. "Una Revisión Moderna de las Teorías de Precios de Ricardo y Jevons," VNIVERSITAS ECONÃMICA 010676, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Emiliano Brancaccio & Giuseppe Fontana, 2013. "'Solvency rule' versus 'Taylor rule': an alternative interpretation of the relation between monetary policy and the economic crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 17-33.
- Nadeem Naqvi, 2011. "Demystifying Sraffa’s Theory of Value in the Light of Arrow and Debreu," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201150, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007.
"Sraffa's Mathematical Economics - A Constructive Interpretation,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
0702, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "Sraffa's mathematical economics: a constructive interpretation," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 325-342.
- Angelo Reati, 2005. "Value and exploitation: a comment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 609-617.
- Claudio Gontijo, 2007. "Arrow-Debreu And The Law Of Diminishing Returns: A Critical Appraisal," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 065, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Kurz, Heinz D., 2010. "The Contributions of Two Eminent Japanese Scholars on the Development of Economic Theories: Michio Morishima and Takashi Negishi," MPRA Paper 20430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.