Rates Of Return In The Farm And Non-Farm Sectors: A Time Series Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Agricultural Economics Association in its series 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah with number 36148.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1984. "The Misuse of Accounting Rates of Return: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 509-17, June.
- Kay, J A & Mayer, C P, 1986. "On the Application of Accounting Rates of Returns," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 199-207, March.
- Calum Greig Turvey & H. C. Driver, 1987. "Systematic and Nonsystematic Risks in Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 35(2), pages 387-401, 07.
- Robert Aukes, 1987. "Double Counting Agricultural Income," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 35(2), pages 463-479, 07.
- Hoppe, Robert A. & Perry, Janet E. & Banker, David E., 2000. "ERS Farm Typology for a Diverse Agricultural Sector," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33657, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Raboy, David G. & Basher, Syed Abul & Hossain, Ishrat & Kaitibie, Simeon, 2012. "More efficient production subsidies for emerging agriculture in micro Arab states: a conceptual model," MPRA Paper 38854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.