U.S. Commodity Policies And Land Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics in its series Working Papers with number 28560.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miranowski, John, 1993. "Understanding Farmland Price Changes," Staff General Research Papers 10696, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- V. Eldon Ball & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Richard Nehring & Agapi Somwaru, 1997. "Agricultural Productivity Revisited," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1045-1063.
- Charles H. Barnard & Gerald Whittaker & David Westenbarger & Mary Ahearn, 1997. "Evidence of Capitalization of Direct Government Payments into U.S. Cropland Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1642-1650.
- John E. Floyd, 1965. "The Effects of Farm Price Supports on the Returns to Land and Labor in Agriculture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 148.
- Alston, Julian M. & James, Jennifer S., 2002. "The incidence of agricultural policy," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 33, pages 1689-1749 Elsevier.
- Hennings, Enrique & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Barry, Peter J., 2005. "Portfolio Diversification Using Farmland Investments," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19273, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Duke, Joshua M. & Awokuse, Titus O., 2004.
"The Causal Structure Of Land Price Determinants,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20324, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Titus O. Awokuse & Joshua M. Duke, 2006. "The Causal Structure of Land Price Determinants," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(2), pages 227-245, 06.
- Shaik, Saleem, 2007. "Farm Programs And Land Values In Mountain States: Alternative Panel Estimators," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 10256, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009.
"The Capitalisation of Area Payments into Farmland Rents: Micro Evidence from the New EU Member States,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2012. "The Capitalization of Area Payments into Farmland Rents: Micro Evidence from the New EU Member States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 60(4), pages 517-540, December.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2011. "The Valuation of Agricultural Land and the Influence of Government Payments," Factor Markets Working Papers 112, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Elanor Starmer, Aimee Witteman and Timothy A. Wise, . "06-03 "Feeding the Factory Farm: Implicit Subsidies to the Broiler Chicken Industry"," GDAE Working Papers 06-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Janssen, Larry & Button, Brian, 2004. "Impacts Of Federal Farm Program Payments On Cropland Values And Rental Rates: Evidence From County-Level Data In South Dakota," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20398, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baffes, John & De Gorter, Harry, 2005. "Disciplining agricultural support through decoupling," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3533, The World Bank.
- Offermann, Frank & Bertelsmeier, Marcus & Kleinhanß, Werner, 2003. "Auswirkungen der Mid-term Review Beschlüsse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung einer Teilentkopplung der Rinderprämien: Studie im Auftrag des BMVEL," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-AgrarÃ¶konomie 06/2003, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Blandford, David & Boisvert, Richard N., 2004. "U.S. Policy for Agricultural Adjustment," IAPRAP\IATRC Summer Symposium, Adjusting to Domestic and International Agricultural Reform in Industrial Countries, June 6-7, 2004, Philadelphia, PA 15771, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Ciaian, Pavel, & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo & Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012. "Institutional Factors Affecting Agricultural Land Markets," Factor Markets Working Papers 118, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D. & Vyn, Richard J. & Haq, Zahoor Ul, 2008. "The Determinants of Farmland Values in Canada," Working Papers 43461, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Ciaian, Pavel, & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo & Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012. "Rental Market Regulations for Agricultural Land in EU Member States and Candidate Countries," Factor Markets Working Papers 117, Centre for European Policy Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.