Public sector production of agricultural knowledge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Faculty Theses and Dissertations with number 121800.
Date of creation: Jun 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Production Economics; Public Economics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scobie, Grant M. & Mullen, John D. & Alston, Julian M., 1991.
"The Returns To Investment In Research On Australian Wool Production,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(02), August.
- Grant M. Scobie & John D. Mullen & Julian M. Alston, 1991. "The Returns To Investment In Research On Australian Wool Production," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(2), pages 179-195, 08.
- You, Liangzhi & Johnson, Michael, 2008.
"Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural R&D investments in East and Central Africa:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
776, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liangzhi You & Michael Johnson, 2010. "Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural R&D investments in East and Central Africa," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 177-190, 03.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Craig, Barbara J., 1987. "Dynamics Of The Agricultural Research And Output Relationship," Staff Papers 13515, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Julia Hall & Grant M Scobie, 2006. "The Role of R&D in Productivity Growth: The Case of Agriculture in New Zealand: 1927 to 2001," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Diao, Xinshen & Johnson, Michael, 2005. "Achieving regional growth dynamics in African agriculture," DSGD discussion papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.