University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station
Evaluating Agricultural Research and Productivity, Proceedings of a Workshop, Atlanta, Georgia, January 29-30, 1987, Miscellaneous Publication 52
Contact information of University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station:
Web page: http://www.maes.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:umae52
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 50030 Future Research Evaluation Needs
by Ruttan, Vernon W.
- 50029 Economic Evaluation of Postharvest (Marketing) Research: Conceptual and Empirical Issues
by Langham, Max R. & Purcell, Joseph C.
- 50028 Evaluating Social Science Research in Agriculture
by Norton, George W.
- 50027 Economic Evaluation of Forestry Research: Synthesis and Methodology
by Seldon, Barry J.
- 50026 The Role of the Private Sector in Transferring Hybrid Corn Technology
by Pray, Carl E. & Echeverria, Ruben G.
- 50025 Evaluating the Research Benefits for Traded Commodities
by Edwards, Geoff W.
- 50024 Research Bias Effects for Input and Output Decisions: An Application to U.S. Cash-Grain Farms
by Huffman, Wallace E.
- 50023 Distribution of Agricultural Research Impacts
by White, Fred C.
- 50022 The Agricultural Knowledge Production Function: An Empirical Look
by Pardey, Philip G.
- 50021 Measuring the Requirements and Benefits of Productivity Maintenance Research
by Blakeslee, Leroy L.
- 50020 Cost Structures, Productivities and the Distribution of Technology Benefits Among Producers for Major U.S. Field Crops
by Cooke, Stephen C. & Sundquist, W. Burt
- 50019 Agricultural Productivity Measures for U.S. States 1950-82
by Evenson, Robert E. & Landau, Daniel & Ballou, Dale