Differences Between Farmer And Agency Attitudes Regarding Policies To Reduce Phosphorus Pollution In The Minnesota River Basin
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Staff Papers with number 14268.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Environmental Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taff, Steven J., 1996. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist No. 686," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 13177, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, December.
- Lazarus, William F. & Molenaar, Jim, 1996. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist 686," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 13193, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Roberts, Roland K., 1986. "Plant Nutrient Demand Functions For Tennessee With Prices Of Jointly Applied Nutrients," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Adhikari, Murali & Paudel, Krishna P. & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2002. "An Evaluation Of An Economic Strategy For Preventing Water Pollution Using A Phosphorus Consistent Transportation Model: A Case Of Broiler Litter Management," Agecon Series 31657, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Lupi, Frank, 2009. "Incentives to Supply Enhanced Ecosystem Services from Cropland," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49356, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & McIntosh, Christopher S., 2000. "Economics Of Poultry Litter Utilization And Optimal Environmental Policy For Phosphorus Disposal In Georgia," Series Reports 23813, Auburn University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Marshall, Graham R., 2000. "Voluntary Cooperation in the Commons? Evidence from a Survey of Farmers in the Murray Region's Land and Water Management Planning Districts," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123703, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lee, Young-Jae, 2008. "Theoretical Examination of the Conditions of Best Management Practices Adoption and the Easing of Trade Distortion for Sugar," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6826, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hanna L. Breetz & Karen Fisher-Vanden & Hannah Jacobs & Claire Schary, 2005. "Trust and Communication: Mechanisms for Increasing Farmers’ Participation in Water Quality Trading," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.