Assessing The Economics Of Food Safety Activities: Studies Of Beef Slaughter And Meat Processing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics in its series Faculty Paper Series with number 24003.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeeva, Natalia I. & Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2007. "Modeling farm-level strategies for improving food safety in the dairy chain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 528-540, May.
- Buhr, Brian L., 2003. "Traceability And Information Technology In The Meat Supply Chain: Implications For Firm Organization And Market Structure," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Gracia, Azucena & Zeballos, Gabriela, 2005. "Attitudes of Retailers and Consumers toward the EU Traceability and Labeling System for Beef," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(03), November.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2012.
"Economics of Traceability for Mitigation of Food Recall Costs,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
126193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Resende-Filho, Moises & Buhr, Brian, 2007. "Economics of traceability for mitigation of food recall costs," MPRA Paper 3650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.