Trade and Development: Assessing the Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Sustainable Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) in its series Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers with number 30579.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Harold Hankins Building, Precinct Centre, Booth Street West, Manchester, M13 9QH
Web page: http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpm
More information through EDIRC
Environmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & George, Clive & Scrieciu, Silviu Serban, 2005. "Enhancing the Contribution of Trade Liberalisation in Environmental Services to Sustainable Development," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30581, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Kamat, Manasvi & Kamat, Manoj, 2007. "Implications of the WTO on Indian Marine Industry, Issues and Policy Perspectives," MPRA Paper 6151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Berrittella, Maria & S.J. Tol, Richard & Zhang, Jian, 2008.
"The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 631-655.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Jian Zhang, 2007. "The Impact Of Trade Liberalisation On Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-142, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker, 2005. "Domestic Regulation and the WTO: The Case of Water Services in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1491-1508, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.