Capital Flows and Regional Financial Interdependencies in the Context of Crises: Evidence From East Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies in its series Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers with number 2002-19.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: Aug 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999.
"The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems," International Finance Discussion Papers 544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1996.
"Inflows of capital to developing countries in the 1990s,"
13707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "Inflows of Capital to Developing Countries in the 1990s," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 123-139, Spring.
- Ramkishen Rajan & Reza Siregar & Graham Bird, 2003.
"Examining the case for Reserve Pooling in East Asia: Empirical Analysis,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2003-23, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Reza Y. Siregar & Graham Bird, 2010. "Examining The Case For Reserve Pooling In East Asia: Empirical Analysis," Working Papers id:2679, eSocialSciences.
- Reza Siregar & Ramkishen Rajan & Tony Cavoli, 2004. "A Survey of Financial Integration in East Asia; How Far? How Much Further to Go?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2004-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.