Report NEP-TRA-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bichaka Fayissa & Anca Traian, 2011. "Estimation of a Health Production Function: Evidence from East-European Countries," Working Papers 201104, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "What Explains Prevalence of Informal Employment in European Countries: The Role of Labor Institutions, Governance, Immigrants, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Libman, Alexander & Schultz, André & Graeber, Thomas, 2011. "Tax return as a political statement," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 169, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Kostka, Genia & Shin, Kyoung, 2011. "Energy service companies in China: The role of social networks and trust," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 168, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Bob Hancké, 2011. "Endogenous Coordination: Multinational Companies and the Production of Collective Goods in Central and Eastern Europe," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 41, European Institute, LSE.
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2011. "Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D," MPRA Paper 32507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang, 2011. "Dual-Track Interest Rates and the Conduct of Monetary Policy in China," Working Papers 212011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Keiya Eto, 2011. "Impact of Economic Development on Provincial Relative Price of Agricultural Product to Industrial Product in China: A Note for the Analysis of Regional Income Differences by Provincial Economic Charac," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-198, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lixin He & Hiroshi Sato, 2011. "Income Redistribution in Urban China by Social Security System: An Empirical Analysis Based on Annual and Lifetime Income," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-193, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Kosovka Ognjenović & Hermine Vidovic, 2011. "Assessment of the Labour Market in Serbia," wiiw Research Reports 371, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Hazans, Mihails & Philips, Kaia, 2011. "The Post-Enlargement Migration Experience in the Baltic Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011. "Emigration Triggers: International Migration of Polish Workers between 1994 and 2009," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 90, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Marcus Noland & Stephan Haggard & Jennifer Lee, 2011. "Integration in the Absence of Institutions: China-North Korea Cross-Border Exchange," Working Paper Series WP11-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "Informal Workers across Europe: Evidence from 30 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maka Chitanava & Maya Grigolia & Lasha Labadze, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Health in Georgia before and during the Global Crisis," CASE Network Reports 0101, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:ucf:iopeps:iopeps639 is not listed on IDEAS anymore