Report NEP-SPO-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gomez, Sandalio & Marti, Carlos & Opazo, Magdalena, 2008. "Características estructurales de las organizaciones deportivas: Diferenciación en los clubes de fútbol profesional de élite en España," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/751, IESE Business School.
- Karaca, Orhan, 2008. "The impact of foreign players on international football performance," MPRA Paper 11064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boeri, Tito & Severgnini, Battista, 2008. "The Italian Job: Match Rigging, Career Concerns and Media Concentration in Serie A," IZA Discussion Papers 3745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "The Effects of Managerial Turnover: Evidence from Coach Dismissals in Italian Soccer Teams," MPRA Paper 11030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dick, Christian D. & Wang, Qingwei, 2008. "The Economic Impact of Olympic Games: Evidence from Stock Markets," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 08-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.