Report NEP-SOC-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lazer, David & Rubineau, Brian & Katz, Nancy & Chetkovich, Carol & Neblo, Michael A., 2008. "Networks and Political Attitudes: Structure, Influence, and Co-evolution," Working Paper Series rwp08-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2009. "Motivations to volunteer and social capital: the role of intrinsic motivations in promoting networks of cooperative relations," Econometica Working Papers wp06, Econometica.
- Li, Hongbin & Rosenzweig, Mark & Zhang, Junsen, 2008. "Altruism, Favoritism, and Guilt in the Allocation of Family Resources: Sophie's Choice in Mao's Mass Send Down Movement," Working Papers 54, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Michel, BEINE & Frédéric, DOCQUIER & Maurice, SCHIFF, 2008. "International Migration, Transfers of Norms and Home Country Fertility," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008043, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- B. Dettori & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2008. "Total factor productivity, intangible assets and spatial dependence in the European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200823, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Antonio Magliulo, 2008. "The Austrian School on Happiness and Relational Goods," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Rozen, Kareen, 2008. "Conflict Leads to Cooperation in Nash Bargaining," Working Papers 39, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "Elicited beliefs and social information in modified dictator games: What do dictators believe other dictators do?," Economics Working Papers 1137, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2009.
- MacGregor, Steven P. & Fontrodona, Joan, 2008. "Exploring the fit between CSR and innovation," IESE Research Papers D/759, IESE Business School.
- Mergel, Ines & Lazer, David & Binz-Scharf, Maria, 2008. "Lending a Helping Hand: Voluntary Engagement in Knowledge Sharing," Working Paper Series rwp08-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lazer, David & Binz-Schaft, Maria & Mergel, Ines, 2008. "Searching for Answers: Networks of Practice among Public Administrators," Working Paper Series rwp08-046, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Liu, Wendy & Aaker, Jennifer L., 2008. "The Happiness of Giving: The Time-Ask Effect," Research Papers 1998, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Cooper, Russel & Madden, Gary G, 2008. "Internet network externalities," MPRA Paper 13004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jha, Saumitra, 2008. "Trade, Institutions and Religious Tolerance: Evidence from India," Research Papers 2004, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.