Report NEP-SOC-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Mathieu, Laurence & Peroni, Chiara, 2008. "Blogs and the Economics of Reciprocal Attention," MPRA Paper 11298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2008. "The role of social capital in homogeneous society: Review of recent researches in Japan," MPRA Paper 11385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Paola, Maria, 2008. "Absenteeism and Peer Interaction Effects: Evidence from an Italian Public Institute," MPRA Paper 11425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroe Ishihara & Unai Pascual, 2008. "Social Capital and Collective Action in Environmental Governance Revisited," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 38.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Words Speak Louder Than Money," Working Papers in Economics 08/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ernesto Reuben & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2008. "Everyone Is A Winner: Promoting Cooperation Through Non-Rival Intergroup Competition," Discussion Papers 08-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bryan Engelhardt, 2008. "Crime Networks with Bargaining and Build Frictions," Working Papers 0813, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Rotte, Ralph & Steininger, Martin, 2008. "Crime, Unemployment, and Xenophobia? An Ecological Analysis of Right-Wing Election Results in Hamburg, 1986−2005," IZA Discussion Papers 3779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berdugo, Binyamin, 2008. "What It Takes to Be a Leader: Leadership and Charisma in a Citizen-Candidate Model," MPRA Paper 11408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edith Archambault, 2009. "The Third sector in Europe; Does it exhibit a converging movement?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00311749, HAL.