Report NEP-SOC-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sang-Min Park & Stefan Voigt, 2008. "Values and Norms Matter – On the Basic Determinants of Long-Run Economic Development," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200822, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artís, 2008. "Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions," IREA Working Papers 200813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Maria Sagrario Floro & Imraan Valodia & Hitomi Komatsu, 2008. "The Gender Dimensions of Social Networks, Unemployment and Underemployment: What Time Use Data Reveal," Working Papers 2008-09, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jan Gunnarsson & Torsten Wallin, 2008. "An Evolutionary Approach to Regional Systems of Innovation," Discussion Papers 08-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bradley A. Hansen & Mary Eschelbach Hansen, 2008. "Religion, Social Capital, and Business Bankruptcy in the United States, 1921-1932," Working Papers 2008-15, American University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Hulya Ulku, 2008. "Determinants of Integration and Its Impact on the Economic Success of Immigrants: A Case Study of the Turkish Community in Berlin," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 833, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013626 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder & Tina Wolf, 2008. "Intermediation, reciprocity and compatibility in regional innovation systems - an interregional comparison," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Andrew E. Clark & Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel, 2008. "Unemployment as a Social Norm in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 132, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario, 2008. "Social Image Concerns and Pro-Social Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 3771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario, 2008. "Motivating Altruism: A Field Study," IZA Discussion Papers 3770, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- K.J.M. De Jaegher, 2008. ""Need to Know" Versus "Spread the Word": Collective Action in the Multi-Player Electronic Mail Game," Working Papers 08-31, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Robert G. White & Laura Bernardi, 2008. "Close kin influences on fertility behavior," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-024, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Jan Gunnarsson, 2008. "EU Legitimacy and Social Affiliation: A case study of engineers in Europe," Discussion Papers 08-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008. "From Status-Seeking Consumption to Social Norms. An Application to the Consumption of Cleanliness," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Dirk Engelmann & Urs Fischbacher, 2008. "Indirect Reciprocity and Strategic Reputation Building in an Experimental Helping Game," TWI Research Paper Series 34, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Gajwani, Kiran & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Gender, caste, and public goods provision in Indian village governments:," IFPRI discussion papers 807, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).