Report NEP-SEA-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junko Shimizu & Eiji Ogawa, 2009. "Stability of East Asian Currencies during the Global Financial Crisis," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-083, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Peter Warr, 2009. "Aggregate and Sectoral Productivity Growth in Thailand and Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2009-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2009. "Return and Volatility Spillovers among the East Asian Equity Markets," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0907, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Item repec:pas:papers:2009-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sparrow, Robert, 2009. "Child Labor and Trade Liberalization in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 4376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2009. "The Effectiveness of Private Versus Public Schools in Indonesia: Comment," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200913, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2009. "School Choice and Earnings: A Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200914, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Puah, Chin-Hong, 2009. "Monetary Model of Exchange Rate for Thailand: Long-run Relationship and Monetary Restrictions," MPRA Paper 17715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthieu Thiercy, 2009. "Promoting Southern Asia as an exotic destination: a viable asset or a short term perspective ?," Post-Print dumas-00419161, HAL.
- Waleerat Suphannachart & Peter Warr, 2009. "Research and Productivity in Thai Agriculture," Departmental Working Papers 2009-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Keen Meng Choy, 2009. "Monetary Policy and Asset Prices in a Small Open Economy: A Factor-Augmented VAR Analysis for Singapore," Working Papers 11-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Stephan Danninger & Irina Tytell & Ravi Balakrishnan & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "The Transmission of Financial Stress from Advanced to Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 09/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Macunovich, Diane J., 2009. "The Role of Demographics in Precipitating Crises in Financial Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 4436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kai Guo & Papa N'Diaye, 2009. "Is China's Export-Oriented Growth Sustainable?," IMF Working Papers 09/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Souvik Gupta & Magnus Saxegaard, 2009. "Measures of Underlying Inflation in Sri Lanka," IMF Working Papers 09/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Lillian Cheung & Chi-Sang Tam & Jessica Szeto, 2009. "Deteriorating Public Finances and Rising Government Debt: Implications for Monetary Policy," Working Papers 0915, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Jiaying Gu, 2009. "Does the IV estimator establish causality? Re-examining Chinese fertility-growth relationship," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0902, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan & Walsh, Sean & Whalley, John, 2009. "Unilateral measures and global emissions mitigation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 915, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.