Report NEP-REG-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lawrence J. White, 2011. "Preventing Bubbles: What Role for Financial Regulation?," Working Papers 11-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tag, 2011. "Network Neutrality and Network Management Regulation: Quality of Service, Price Discrimination, and Exclusive Contracts," Working Papers 11-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Battista Ramello, 2011. "Aggregate litigation and regulatory innovation: another view of judicial efficiency," ICER Working Papers 24-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Isabelle Huault & Hélène Rainelli-Weiss, 2011. "Transforming financial OTC Markets. Struggles around categories," Post-Print halshs-00671812, HAL.
- Lawrence J. White, 2011. "Corporate Governance and Prudential Regulation of Banks: Is There Any Connection?," Working Papers 11-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Marco Raberto & Andrea Teglio & Silvano Cincotti, 2012. "Macroprudential policies in an agent-based artificial economy," Working Papers 2012/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-11-43-rev is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chan, Gabriel & Stavins, Robert & Stowe, Robert & Sweeney, Richard, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System and the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990: Reflections on Twenty Years of Policy Innovation," Working Paper Series rwp12-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Vocational Training and R&D: Towards New Forms of Labor Market Regulation," Working Papers wp082011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Jean-Daniel Rinaudo & Marielle Montginoul & Marta Varanda & Sofia Bento, 2012. "Envisioning innovative groundwater regulation policies through scenario workshops in France and Portugal," Post-Print hal-00658994, HAL.
- Thierry Brechet & Guy Meunier, 2012. "Are clean technology and environmental quality conflicting policy goals?," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Ciaian, Pavel, & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo & Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012. "Sales Market Regulations for Agricultural Land in EU Member States and Candidate Countries," Factor Markets Working Papers 116, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Giovanni Immordino & Francesco Flaviano Russo, 2012. "Regulating Prostitution: Theory and Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 308, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 27 Nov 2012.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2012. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Services Trade," Working Papers 2012-02, CEPII research center.
- Ciaian, Pavel, & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo & Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012. "Rental Market Regulations for Agricultural Land in EU Member States and Candidate Countries," Factor Markets Working Papers 117, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mattia Guidi, 2011. "Does Independence Affect Regulatory Performance? The case of national competition authorities in the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 64, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Tim Reuter, 2012. "Private antitrust enforcement revisited: The role of private incentives to report evidence to the antitrust authority," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Charles Goodhart, 2011. "The Macro-Prudential Authority: Powers, Scope and Accountability," FMG Special Papers sp203, Financial Markets Group.