Report NEP-REG-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junichi Suzuki, 2010. "Land Use Regulation as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from the Texas Lodging Industry," Working Papers tecipa-412, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2010. "Financial Sector Regulation and Reforms in Emerging Markets: An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 5233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esther Duflo & Michael Greenstone & Rohini Pande & Nicholas Ryan, 2010. "Towards an Emissions Trading Scheme for Air Pollutants in India," Working Papers 1011, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis and Hyperbolic Discounting," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_42, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2010. "Mitigating the pro-cyclicality of Basel II," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1028, Banco de Espa�a.
- Oecd, 2010. "Public Procurement in EU Member States - The Regulation of Contract Below the EU Thresholds and in Areas not Covered by the Detailed Rules of the EU Directives," Sigma Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & D'Apice, Vincenzo & Ferri, Giovanni & Puopolo, Giovanni Walter, 2010. "Macro Financial Determinants of the Great Financial Crisis: Implications for Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 26088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Runkel & Thomas Eichner, 2010. "Subsidizing Renewable Energy under Capital Mobility," FEMM Working Papers 100020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Anita Wölfl & Isabelle Wanner & Oliver Röhn & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Product Market Regulation: Extending the Analysis Beyond OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 799, OECD Publishing.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Fischer, Carolyn & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2010. "The Global Effects of Subglobal Climate Policies," Discussion Papers dp-10-48, Resources For the Future.
- Alessandro Beber & Marco Pagano, 2010. "Short-Selling Bans around the World: Evidence from the 2007-09 Crisis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-106/2/DSF 1, Tinbergen Institute.
- AM. Pinna, 2010. "Optimal Leniency Programs in Antitrust," Working Paper CRENoS 201018, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Luiz Carlos Bresser-Pereira, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and a New Capitalism?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_592, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III, 2010. "What Are the Costs of Meeting Distributional Objectives for Climate Policy?," NBER Working Papers 16486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Environmental and Trade Policies for Oligopolistic Industry in the Presence of Consumption Externalities," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Ryan Sandler, 2010. "Carbon Prices and Automobile Greenhouse Gas Emissions: The Extensive and Intensive Margins," NBER Working Papers 16482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bcc:wpaper:wp2010-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore