Report NEP-REG-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti, 2008. "Financial system: shock absorber or amplifier?," BIS Working Papers 257, Bank for International Settlements.
- Guglielmo Barone & Federico Cingano, 2008. "Service regulation and growth: evidence from OECD countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 675, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Juri Marcucci & Mario Quagliariello, 2008. "Credit risk and business cycle over different regimes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 670, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heng, Stefan, 2008. "Telecom regulation in the EU facing change of tack: Competition requires a clear policy line," MPRA Paper 9718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Buyst & Ivo Maes, 2008. "The Regulation and Supervision of the Belgian Financial System (1830 - 2005)," Working Papers 77, Bank of Greece.
- Meghan McGuinness & A. Denny Ellerman, 2008. "The Effects of Interactions between Federal and State Climate Policies," Working Papers 0804, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Zhang, Vanessa Yanhua, 2008. "A Case for Affirmative Action in Competition Policy," MPRA Paper 9700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Alexei Parakhonyak, 2008. "Selection Effects in Regulated Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0810, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Hänsel, Dennis N. & Bannier, Christina E., 2008. "Determinants of European banks' engagement in loan securitization," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Régis Blazy & Gisèle Umbhauer & Laurent Weill, 2008. "How Bankruptcy Punishment Influences the Ex-Ante Design of Debt Contracts?," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Michelle J. White & Ning Zhu, 2008. "Saving Your Home in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy," NBER Working Papers 14179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.