Report NEP-REG-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-07-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2007. "Network regulation using an agent," Working Papers 2007004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0707 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Poudou, J.C. & Roland, M. & Thomas, L., 2007. "Universal Service Obligations and Competition with Asymmetric Information," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2007.22, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Marquez, Pablo, 2006. "Cost Benefit Analysis, Value Of A Statistical Life And Culture: Challenges For Risk Regulation," MPRA Paper 2632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Miguel Portela & Nelson Areal & Carla Sá & Fernando Alexandre & João Cerjeira & Ana Carvalho & Artur Rodrigues, 2007. "Regulation and marketisation in the Portuguese higher education system," NIPE Working Papers 11/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- William W. Lang & Loretta J. Mester & Todd A. Vermilyea, 2007. "Competitive effects of Basel II on U.S. bank credit card lending," Working Papers 07-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Claeys, Sophie & Schoors, Koen, 2007. "Bank supervision Russian style: Evidence of conflicts between micro- and macroprudential concerns," Working Paper Series 205, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2007. "The Origins of State Capacity: Property Rights, Taxation, and Politics," NBER Working Papers 13028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D. Abravanel, 2006. "Do we Know More Now? Trends in Public Knowledge, Support and Use of Fair Housing Law," Economic Development Publications 39066, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2007. "Bankruptcy: Is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 07-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wuyi Wang & William R. Eadington, 2007. "VIP-room Contractual System of Macau’s Traditional Casino Industry," Working Papers 07-001, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Zhiwei Zhang, 2007. "Collateral Damage: Exchange Controls and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 13020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.