Report NEP-REG-2004-11-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holger Daske, 2004. "Economic Benefits of Adopting IFRS or US-GAAP – Have the Expected Costs of Equity Capital really decreased?," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main 131, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Kevin N. Cowan & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Alejandro Micco, 2004. "Effective Labor Regulation and Microeconomic Flexibility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1480, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2010.
- Wayne Y. Lee & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Regulatory Pricing and Capital Investment under Asymmetric Information about Cost," Finance, EconWPA 0411022, EconWPA.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2004. "On the Possibility of Democracy and Rational Collective Choice," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 429, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Mara Faccio, 2004. "Reluctant Privatization," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2004.130, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour, 2004. "A different approach to WTO negotiations in services," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 36, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kjetil Telle, 2004. "Effects of inspections on plants' regulatory and environmental performance - evidence from Norwegian manufacturing industries," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 381, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Olson, 2004. "The Spread of Antidumping Regimes and the Role of Retaliation in Filings," International Trade, EconWPA 0411003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Littlechild, S.C. & Skerk, C.J., 2004. "Regulation of transmission expansion in Argentina Part I: State ownership, reform and the Fourth Line," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0464, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2004. "What are the right institutions in a globalizing world? and... can we keep them if we have found them?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3448, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cwl:cwldpp:1477 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jolly, Robert W. & Koppenhaver, Gary D. & Roe, Joshua D., 2004. "Growth of Large-Scale Credit Unions in Iowa: Implications for Public Policy," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 12216, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alfredo Canavese, 2004. "Commons, anti-commons, corruption and 'maffia' behavior," Law and Economics, EconWPA 0411002, EconWPA.
- Johannes M. Bauer, 2004. "Governing the Networks of the Information Society. Prospects and limits of policy in a complex technical system," ITA manu:scripts, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA) 04_03, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Henry R. Hertzfeld & Albert N. Link & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2004. "Intellectual Property Protection Mechanisms in Research Partnerships," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2004-43, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.