Regulatory Pricing and Capital Investment under Asymmetric Information about Cost
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Finance with number 0411022.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 10 Nov 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 15
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G - Financial Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Blaine Roberts & G.S. Maddala & Gregory Enholm, 1978. "Determinants of the Requested Rate of Return and the Rate of Return Granted in a Formal Regulatory Process," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 611-621, Autumn.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1974.
"Regulation of Natural Monopolies and the Fair Rate of Return,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 3-15, Spring.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1973. "Regulation of Natural Monopolies and the Fair Rate of Return," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 362, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Spence, Michael, 1974. "Competitive and optimal responses to signals: An analysis of efficiency and distribution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 296-332, March.
- Leon Courville, 1974. "Regulation and Efficiency in the Electric Utility Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 53-74, Spring.
- Loeb, Martin & Magat, Wesley A, 1979. "A Decentralized Method for Utility Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 399-404, October.
- John C. Panzar & Robert D. Willig, 1977. "Free Entry and the Sustainability of Natural Monopoly," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.