Report NEP-POL-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murtin, Fabrice & Wacziarg, Romain, 2011. "The Democratic Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 8599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rupayan Pal & Ajay Sharma, 2011. "Political competition and leadership in tax competition," Working Papers 2011-024, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2011. "Political Origins of Financial Structure," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-20, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2011. "Political Uncertainty and Risk Premia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arghya Ghosh & Kieron Meagher, 2011. "The Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: Competition, Collusion and Uncertainty," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-556, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2011. "When does approval voting make the "right choices"?," MPRA Paper 34262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levy, Brian, 2011. "Can islands of effectiveness thrive in difficult governance settings ? the political economy of local-level collaborative governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5842, The World Bank.
- Uppal, Yogesh & Glazer, Amihai, 2011. "Legislative turnover, fiscal policy, and economic growth: evidence from U.S. state legislatures," MPRA Paper 34186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:2303557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Zoratto, Laura, 2011. "Weak Governments and Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 8595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jelena Budak & Ivan-Damir Anic & Edo Rajh, 2011. "Public Attitudes Towards Surveillance and Privacy in Croatia," Working Papers 1101, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.