Report NEP-PBE-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik B. Johnson & Randall Walsh, 2009. "The Effect of Property Taxes on Location Decisions:Evidence From the Market for Vacation Homes," NBER Working Papers 14793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biswas, Rongili & Gravel, Nicolas & Oddou, RÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â©my, 2009. "The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdictions formation with a welfarist central government," POLIS Working Papers 121, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00367859 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides & Pantelis Kammas, 2009. "Do political incentives matter for tax policies? Ideology, opportunism and the tax structure," Working Papers 2009_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Does aversion to the sucker's payoff matter in public goods games?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-08, INRA UMR SMART.
- Alfred Boss, 2009. "Finanzpolitik und Produktionspotential in Deutschland: 1991-2008," Kiel Working Papers 1493, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Geys, Benny & Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00367867 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Donder, Philippe & Le Breton, Michel & Peluso, Eugenio, 2009. "On the (Sequential) Majority Choice of Public Good Size and Location," CEPR Discussion Papers 7223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:13-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hurbean, Luminita, 2008. "Issues with implementing ERP in the public administration," MPRA Paper 14160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Mar 2009.
- Bernd Hayo & Hiroyuki Ono, 2009. "Livelihood and Care of the Elderly: Determinants of Public Attitudes in Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200912, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "The Return of Big Government--Policy Advice for President Obama," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_99, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sohn, Christophe & Reitel, Bernard & Walther, Olivier, 2009. "Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe (Luxembourg, Basel and Geneva)," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.