Report NEP-PBE-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas, 2007. "General Income Taxation, Public Goods and Decentralized Leadership," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 715, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2007. "Optimal income taxation in the presence of tax evasion: Expected utility versus prospect theory," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Montoro Carlos & Moreno Eduardo, 2007. "Structural Fiscal Rules and The Business Cycle," Working Papers 2007-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Vítor Castro, 2007. "The Causes of Excessive Deficits in the European Union," NIPE Working Papers 13/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00174557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2007. "The Fiscal Impact of Aid Flows: Evidence from Ethiopia," One Pager 43, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2007. "Measuring the Effectiveness of R&D Tax Credits in the Netherlands," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 025, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00174574 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Audrey Desbonnet & Sumudu Kankanamge, 2007. "Public debt and aggregate risk," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Philip Brown, 2007. "Local Distributional Effects of Government Cash Transfers in Chile," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp872, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kristina Babich & Daniel Béland, 2007. "Creating the Canada/Quebec Pension Plans: An Historical and Political Analysis," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 223, McMaster University.
- Adi Brender & Allan Drazen, 2007. "Why is Economic Policy Different in New Democracies? Affecting Attitudes About Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luiz de Mello, 2007. "Local Government Finances: The Link between Intergovernmental Transfers and Net Worth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 581, OECD Publishing.
- Lauren N. Merrill, 2007. "A Characterization of Strategy-Proof Rules over the Condorcet Domain with an Even Number of Individuals," Working Papers 60, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Breton, Albert & Scott, Anthony & Fraschini, Angela, 2007. "Explaining differences in environmental governance patterns between Canada, Italy and the United States," POLIS Working Papers 87, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark & Seabright, Paul, 2007. "Where Are the Real Bottlenecks? Evidence from 20,000 Firms in 60 Countries about the Shadow Costs of Constraints to Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 3059, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore