Report NEP-OPM-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry," NBER Working Papers 17641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jurgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2011. "International Capital Flows with Limited Commitment and Incomplete Markets," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 17-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Faruk Balli & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sorensen, 2011. "Risk Sharing through Capital Gains," NBER Working Papers 17612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011. "PPP in OECD Countries: An Analysis of Real Exchange Rate Stationarity, Cross-sectional Dependency and Structural Breaks," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1135, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Yan, Isabel K. & Kakkar, Vikas, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates and Productivity: Evidence From Asia," MPRA Paper 35218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hallett, Andrew Hughes & Oliva, Juan Carlos Martinez, 2011. "Global Imbalances in a World of Inflexible Real Exchange Rates and Capital Controls," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 330, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Joseph D. ALBA & Wai–Mun CHIA & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Foreign Output Shocks and Monetary Policy Regimes in Small Open Economies: A DSGE Evaluation of East Asia," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre 1105, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2011. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on the Exchange Rate: puzzling evidence from three emerging economies," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 259, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Khorshed Chowdhury, 2011. "Dynamics, Structural Breaks and the Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate of Australia," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp11-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2011. "When Credit Bites Back: Leverage, Business Cycles, and Crises," NBER Working Papers 17621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razmi, Arslan & Hernandez, Gonzalo, 2011. "Can Asia Sustain an Export-Led Growth Strategy in the Aftermath of the Global Crisis? An Empirical Exploration," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 329, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Birmingham, Colin & Conefrey, Thomas, 2011. "The Irish Macroeconomic Response to an External Shock with an Application to Stress Testing," Research Technical Papers, Central Bank of Ireland 10/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.