Report NEP-OPM-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2011. "When Bonds Matter: Home Bias in Goods and Assets," NBER Working Papers 17560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keyu Jin & Nan Li, 2011. "Factor Proportions and International Business Cycles," CEP Discussion Papers dp1090, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Davide Furceri & Stéphanie Guichard & Elena Rusticelli, 2011. "Medium-Term Determinants of International Investment Positions: The Role of Structural Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 863, OECD Publishing.
- Grenville, Stephen, 2011. "The Impossible Trinity and Capital Flows in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 319, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ian Martin, 2011. "The Forward Premium Puzzle in a Two-Country World," NBER Working Papers 17564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balli, Faruk & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sørensen, Bent E, 2011. "Risk Sharing through Capital Gains," CEPR Discussion Papers 8643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "China's dominance hypothesis and the emergence of a tri-polar global currency system," Working Paper Series 1392, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Capistrán & Raúl Ibarra-Ramírez & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Prices: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2011-12, Banco de México.
- Tommaso Trani, 2011. "Trade in secured debt, adjustment in haircuts and international portfolios," IHEID Working Papers 13-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Risheng Mao & John Whalley, 2011. "Ownership Characteristics, Real Exchange Rate Movements and Labor Market Adjustment in China," NBER Working Papers 17565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Neely & Brett W. Fawley, 2011. "Capital flows and Japanese asset volatility," Working Papers 2011-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Davide Furceri & Stéphanie Guichard & Elena Rusticelli, 2011. "The Effect of Episodes of Large Capital Inflows on Domestic Credit," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 864, OECD Publishing.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2011. "Trilemma and Financial Stability Configurations in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 317, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Raza, Muhammad Wajid & Mohsin, Hasan M, 2011. "Financial liberalization and macroeconomic performance, empirical evidence from selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 34559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2011.
- Fajgelbaum, Pablo & Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 2011. "A Linder Hypothesis for Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2011. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Working Papers 2011-21, CEPII research center.
- Phil Briggs & Carly Harker & Tim Ng & Aidan Yao, 2011. "Fluctuations in the international prices of oil, dairy products, beef and lamb between 2000 and 2008: A review of market-specific demand and supply factors," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.