Report NEP-OPM-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2009. "Time of Troubles: The Yen and Japan's Economy, 1985-2008," NBER Working Papers 14816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel, 2009. "Currency Misalignments and Optimal Monetary Policy: A Reexamination," NBER Working Papers 14829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario J. Crucini & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2009. "A Model of International Cities: Implications for Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 14834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin4020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2009. "The Law of One Price Without the Border: The Role of Distance Versus Sticky Prices," NBER Working Papers 14835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P. Jacob & G. Peersman, 2008. "Dissecting the Dynamics of the US Trade Balance in an Estimated Equilibrium Model," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/544, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera, 2008. "The Origins of Global Imbalances," Working Papers 2008/7, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2009. "Does a Monetary Union protect again shocks? An assessment of Latin American integration," Post-Print halshs-00371069, HAL.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2009. "Currency crashes in industrial countries: much ado about nothing?," International Finance Discussion Papers 966, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin1040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2009. "Using Engel Curves to Estimate Purchasing Power Parity. A Case Study of the Computation of the Exchange Rate between the Norwegian krone and the U.S. dollar," Discussion Papers 580, Research Department of Statistics Norway.