Report NEP-OPM-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fadinger, Harald, 2008. "Productivity Differences in an Interdependent World," MPRA Paper 7603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "Testing for the Economic Impact of the U.S. Constitution: Purchasing Power Parity across the Colonies versus across the States, 1748-1811," NBER Working Papers 13836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Dekle & Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2008. "Global Rebalancing with Gravity: Measuring the Burden of Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 13846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2008. "Globalization and the Great Divergence: Terms of Trade Booms and Volatility in the Poor Periphery 1782-1913," NBER Working Papers 13841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2008. "Globalization and Labor Market Outcomes: Wage Bargaining, Search Frictions, and Firm Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 3363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Busse & Jens Königer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2008. "FDI Promotion through Bilateral Investment Treaties: More Than a Bit?," Kiel Working Papers 1403, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 3332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matesanz, David & Ortega, Guillermo J., 2008. "Network analysis of exchange data: Interdependence drives crisis contagion," MPRA Paper 7720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hisham Foad, 2007. "Export-Oriented FDI, the Euro, and EU Enlargement," Working Papers 0022, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2007. "Decomposition of external capital inflows and outflows in the small open transition economy (The case analysis of the Slovak republic)," MPRA Paper 7248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2008. "Analyzing the Present Sustainability of Turkey’s Current Account Position," Working Papers 0803, Izmir University of Economics.