Report NEP-MON-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehrmann, Michael & Tzamourani, Panagiota, 2009. "Memories of high inflation," Working Paper Series 1095, European Central Bank.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2009. "Money in a DSGE framework with an application to the Euro Zone," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2009. "Does inflation targeting lead to excessive exchange rate volatility?," Economics wp43, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Gabriele Galati & Steven Poelhekke & Chen Zhou, 2009. "Did the crisis affect inflation expectations?," DNB Working Papers 222, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Alessandro Secchi, 2009. "The Announcement of Monetary Policy Intentions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 720, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fève,P. & Matheron,J. & Sahuc, J-G., 2009. "Inflation Target Shocks and Monetary Policy Inertia in the Euro Area," Working papers 243, Banque de France.
- Mika Kato & Christian R. Proano & Willi Semmler, 2009. "Currency Runs, International Reserves Management and Optimal Monetary Policy Rules," IMK Working Paper 08-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2009. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," Ratio Working Papers 143, The Ratio Institute.
- Cuberes, David & Dougan, William, 2009. "How Endogenous Is Money? Evidence from a New Microeconomic Estimate," MPRA Paper 17744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Amano & Malik Shukayev, 2009. "Risk Premium Shocks and the Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates," Working Papers 09-27, Bank of Canada.
- Sebastian Dullien & Ulrich Fritsche & Ingrid Groessl & Michael Paetz, 2009. "Adjustment in EMU: Is Convergence Assured?," IMK Working Paper 07-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Filippo Cesarano & Giulio Cifarelli & Gianni Toniolo, 2009. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Reserve Policy on the Periphery: The Italian Lira 1883-1911," Working Papers Series wp2009_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- André P. Calmon & Thomas Vallée & João B. R. Do Val, 2009. "Monetary policy as a source of uncertainty," Working Papers hal-00422454, HAL.
- Luca Fanelli, 2009. "Estimation of quasi-rational DSGE monetary models," Quaderni di Dipartimento 3, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Zied Ftiti, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Performance of the Inﬂation Targeting Policy : An Approach Based on the Evolutionary Co-spectral Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00422662, HAL.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Samuel Hurtado & Isabel Sánchez & Carlos Thomas, 2009. "The impact of oil price changes on Spanish and euro area consumer price inflation," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 0904, Banco de Espa�a.