Report NEP-MON-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2008. "Monetary policy: why money matters and interest rates don't," Working Papers 2008-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2008. "Why money growth determines inflation in the long run: answering the Woodford critique," Working Papers 2008-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Araújo, Eurilton & Donha, Talita, 2008. "Discricionariedade na Política Monetária Brasileira após o Plano Real: Um teste baseado na Correlação de Longo Prazo entre Inflação e Produto," Insper Working Papers wpe_109, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Michael D. Bordo & Michael J. Dueker & David C. Wheelock, 2009. "Inflation, monetary policy and stock market conditions: quantitative evidence from a hybrid latent-variable VAR," Working Papers 2008-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Weise, Charles L, 2008. "Political constraints on monetary policy during the Great Inflation," MPRA Paper 8694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2008. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through And Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 13889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, 2008. "Uncertainty, Inflation, and Welfare," Working Papers 08-13, Bank of Canada.
- Fernando Alexandre & Vasco J. Gabriel & Pedro Bação, 2008. "Taylor-type rules versus optimal policy in a Markov-switching economy," NIPE Working Papers 15/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Meneguin, Fernando B. & Bugarin, Maurício S., 2008. "A Informalidade no Mercado de Trabalho e o Impacto das Instituições: Uma Análise sob a Ótica da Teoria dos Jogos," Insper Working Papers wpe_108, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Gino Cateau, 2008. "Price Level versus Inflation Targeting under Model Uncertainty," Working Papers 08-15, Bank of Canada.
- Sala, Luca & Söderström, Ulf & Trigari, Antonella, 2008. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty in an Estimated Model with Labour Market Frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rangan Gupta, 2008. "Currency Substitution and Financial Repression," Working Papers 200806, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- L. Arnaut, Javier, 2008.
"Demanda de dinero y liberalizacion financiera en Mexico: Un enfoque de cointegracion
[Money demand and financial liberalization in Mexico: A cointegration approach]," MPRA Paper 8680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmut Stix, 2008. "Euroization: What Factors drive its Persistence? Household Data Evidence for Croatia, Slovenia and Slovakia," Working Papers 140, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "Creating Maryland's Paper Money Economy, 1720-1739: The Role of Power, Print, and Markets," NBER Working Papers 13974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Atkeson & V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2008. "Sophisticated monetary policies," Working Papers 659, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2008. "Structural heterogeneity or asymmetric shocks? Poland and the euro area through the lens of a two-country DSGE model," MPRA Paper 8750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2008. "Temporary price changes and the real effects of monetary policy," Working Papers 661, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2008. "Does Stabilizing Inflation Contribute To Stabilizing Economic Activity?," NBER Working Papers 13970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrade, Eduardo C. & Castro, Luciano I., 2007. "When High Achievers Pay the Price for Higher Educational Standards," Insper Working Papers wpe_98, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2008. "Will Subprime be a Twin Crisis for the United States?," NBER Working Papers 13978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2008. "Monetary Non-Neutrality in a Multi-Sector Menu Cost Model," NBER Working Papers 14001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehmet Guclu, 2008. "The Determinants of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 0806, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8687 is not listed on IDEAS anymore