Report NEP-MON-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Coleman, 2007. "Inflation without a quantity of money: a simple Wicksellian model outlined," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Rose, Andrew K. & Mihov, Ilian, 2007. "Is Old Money Better than New? Duration and Monetary Regimes," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Beechey, Meredith & Ã–sterholm, PÃ¤r, 2007. "The Rise and Fall of U.S. Inflation Persistence," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2007:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Lahtinen, Markus & Mäki-Fränt, Petri, 2007. "The Exchange Rate Targeting of Central Banks Revised: The Role of Long-term Interest Rates," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael Evers, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Interdependent World," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse10_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jack Selody & Carolyn Wilkins, 2007. "Asset-Price Misalignments and Monetary Policy: How Flexible Should Inflation-Targeting Regimes Be?," Discussion Papers 07-6, Bank of Canada.
- Rhodes, James & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2005. "Japan's monetary policy transition, 1955-2004," MPRA Paper 4387, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Peter Hoerdahl & Oreste Tristani, 2007. "Inflation risk premia in the term structure of interest rates," BIS Working Papers 228, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, 2007. "Liquidity, Redistribution, and the Welfare Cost of Inflation," Working Papers 07-39, Bank of Canada.
- Tai-wei Hu & John Kennan & Neil Wallace, 2007. "Coalition-Proof Trade and the Friedman Rule in the Lagos-Wright Model," NBER Working Papers 13310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Paolo Porchia & Fabio Trojani, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2007-29, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Michael P. Evers, 2007. "Optimum Policy Domains in an Interdependent World," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse12_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rui Esteves & Jaime Reis, 2007. "Market Integration in the Golden Periphery,The Lisbon/London Exchange, 1854-1891," Economics Series Working Papers 338, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Ali Dib & Takashi Kano & Lawrence Schembri, 2007. "Multilateral Adjustment and Exchange Rate Dynamics: The Case of Three Commodity Currencies," Working Papers 07-41, Bank of Canada.
- Martin O'Brien, 2007. "Real Interest Parity in the EU and the Consequences for Euro Area Membership: Panel Data Evidence, 1979-2005," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP183, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Yuk-Pang Wong, Clement, 2007. "Are All Measures of International Reserves Created Equal? An Empirical Comparison of International Reserve Ratios," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- de Bandt, Olivier & Banerjee, Anindya & Kozluk, Tomasz, 2007. "Measuring Long-Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.