Report NEP-MKT-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Schmidtke, 2006. "Two-Sided Markets with Pecuniary and Participation Externalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1776, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008950 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anselmsson, Johan & Johansson, Ulf & Persson, Niklas, 2006. "A conceptual framework for understanding Customer-based brand equity and price premium in grocery categories," Working Paper Series 2006/4, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Anselmsson, Johan, 2006. "Customer perceived service quality in the supermarket and the discount store - Examination of a service quality measurement scale in a Swedish context," Working Paper Series 2006/1, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lambert, Brice, 2006. "Ambiance Factors, Emotions, and Web User Behaviour:a Model Integrating and Affective and Symbolical Approach," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Stephan Nuesch, 2006. "Local Heroes and Superstars - An Empirical Analysis of Star Attraction in German Soccer," Working Papers 0046, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2007.