Report NEP-MIG-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yaqub, Shahin, 2010. "Does age-at-migration in childhood affect migrant socioeconomic achievements in adulthood?," MPRA Paper 27935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Edmark, Karin & Lundqvist, Heléne, 2011. "Ethnic Diversity and Preferences for Redistribution," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2011:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2011. "Tax Competition and Migration: The Race-to-the-Bottom Hypothesis Revisited," NBER Working Papers 16670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2010. "Negative equity does not reduce homeowners' mobility," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 682, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2011. "Assessing the evidence on neighborhood effects from moving to opportunity," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland 1101, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Picot, Garnett & Piraino, Patrizio, 2010. "Immigrant Earnings Growth: Selection Bias or Real Progress?," CLSSRN working papers, Vancouver School of Economics clsrn_admin-2010-35, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Dec 2010.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frédéric Docquier & Çaǧlar Özden & Giovanni Peri, 2010. "The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration," NBER Working Papers 16646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akbari, Ather H., 2010. "Labour market performance of immigrants in smaller regions of western countries: some evidence from Atlantic Canada," MPRA Paper 27941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus & Michael Dörsam, 2010. "The Effects of Taxation on Migration: Some Evidence for the ASEAN and APEC Economies," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2010n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2010. "Interstate migration has fallen less than you think: consequences of hot deck imputation in the Current Population Survey," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 681, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Zhao, Changbao, 2010. "Can China's rural elderly count on support from adult children ? implications of rural-to-urban migration," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5510, The World Bank.
- d'Artis Kancs & Julia Kielyte, 2010. "European Integration and Labour Migration," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2010_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sónia Cabral & Cláudia Duarte, 2010. "Employment and wages of immigrants in Portugal," Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department w201031, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mohapatra, Sanket & Ratha, Dilip, 2010. "Forecasting migrant remittances during the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5512, The World Bank.
- Lozano-Ascencio, Fernando & Huesca, Luis & Valdivia, Marcos, 2010.
"Contribución de las remesas a los ingresos públicos en México
[Contribution of remittances to public income in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 27789, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2010.