Report NEP-MIC-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmiele, Anja & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dario Sacco, 2008. "Is there a U-shaped Relation between Competition and Investment?," SOI - Working Papers 0808, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa & Rocco Micciolo, 2008. "R&D, firm size, and product innovation dynamics," DISA Working Papers 0803, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 18 Jun 2008.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2008. "The Circular City with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2008_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yoshihiro Kameyama, 2008. "R&D Partnerships and Capability of Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Zhongguancun, Beijing: The Power of Proximity," Discussion Paper Series 225, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Zhang, Vanessa Yanhua, 2008. "A Case for Affirmative Action in Competition Policy," MPRA Paper 9700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simbanegavi, Witness, 2008. "Loss leader or low margin leader? Advertising and the degree of product differentiation," MPRA Paper 9694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Pénin, 2008. "More open than open innovation? Rethinking the concept of openness in innovation studies," Working Papers of BETA 2008-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine, 2008. "Real Options and Technology Choice under Bertrand Competition," LERNA Working Papers 08.16.260, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Jing Dai & Yannick Phulpin & Vincent Rious & Damien Ernst, 2008. "How Compatible is Perfect Competition with Transmission Loss Allocation Methods?," Post-Print hal-00300388, HAL.
- Gino Loyola, 2008. "On bidding markets: the role of competition," Economics Working Papers we083318, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Francis de Véricourt & Miguel Sousa Lobo, 2008. "Resource and Revenue Management in Nonprofit Operations," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-08-006, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Grigoriev, Alexander & Loon, Joyce van & Sviridenko, Maxim & Uetz, Marc & Vredeveld, Tjark, 2008. "Optimal Bundle Pricing with Monotonicity Constraint," Research Memoranda 015, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.