Report NEP-MIC-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmiele, Anja & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dario Sacco, 2008. "Is there a U-shaped Relation between Competition and Investment?," SOI - Working Papers 0808, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa & Rocco Micciolo, 2008. "R&D, firm size, and product innovation dynamics," DISA Working Papers, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy 0803, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 18 Jun 2008.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2008. "The Circular City with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2008_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yoshihiro Kameyama, 2008. "R&D Partnerships and Capability of Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Zhongguancun, Beijing: The Power of Proximity," Discussion Paper Series 225, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Zhang, Vanessa Yanhua, 2008. "A Case for Affirmative Action in Competition Policy," MPRA Paper 9700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simbanegavi, Witness, 2008. "Loss leader or low margin leader? Advertising and the degree of product differentiation," MPRA Paper 9694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Pénin, 2008. "More open than open innovation? Rethinking the concept of openness in innovation studies," Working Papers of BETA 2008-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine, 2008. "Real Options and Technology Choice under Bertrand Competition," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 08.16.260, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00300388_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gino Loyola, 2008. "On bidding markets: the role of competition," Economics Working Papers we083318, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Francis de VÃ©ricourt & Miguel Sousa Lobo, 2008. "Resource and revenue management in nonprofit operations," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-08-006, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore