Report NEP-MIC-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpga:0302003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bjorndal, E. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Koster, M.A.L., 2003. "Cost Allocation in a Bank ATM Network," Discussion Paper 2003-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmine Ornaghi, 2002. "Spillovers In Product And Process Innovation: Evidence From Manufacturing Firms," Economics Working Papers we023213, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Shih-Fen Cheng & Evan Leung & Kevin M. Lochner & Kevin O'Malley & Daniel M. Reeves & L. Julian Schvartzman & Michael P. Wellman, 2003. "Walverine: A Walrasian Trading Agent," Computational Economics 0302003, EconWPA.
- Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, . "Free Internet Access and Regulation," Discussion Papers 03/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Reijnierse, J.H. & Borm, P.E.M. & Voorneveld, M., 2003. "Informationally Robust Equlibria," Discussion Paper 2003-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mark Dusheiko & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Peter C Smith, . "The Effect of Budgets on Doctor Behaviour: Evidence From A Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers 03/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Raquel Carrasco & José M. Labeaga & J. David López-Salido, 2002. "Consumption And Habits: Evidence From Panel Data," Economics Working Papers we023415, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Burton Abrams & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "The Importance Of Property Rights For Economic Outcomes: Lessons From The Transfer Of Productive Assets From Collective To Private Ownership In Bulgarian Agriculture," Microeconomics 0302006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cte:whrepe:wh030702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rocío Sánchez-Mangas, 2002. "Another Look At The Estimation Of Dynamic Programming Models With Censored Decision Variables," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws022404, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2002. "On The Generic Strategic Stability Of Nash Equilibria If Voting Is Costly," Economics Working Papers we025620, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Robert F. Martin, 2003. "Consumption, durable goods, and transaction costs," International Finance Discussion Papers 756, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ezra Einy & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2002. "The Value Of Public Information In A Cournot Duopoly," Economics Working Papers we024617, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Juan A. Rojas, 2002. "Privatizing Social Security: The Role Of Imperfect Substitution Between Less And More Experienced Workers," Economics Working Papers we022004, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- R Amir & V E Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0315, Economics, The University of Manchester.