Report NEP-MIC-2002-07-31This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Harbord & Natalia Fabra & Nils-Henrik von der Fehr, 2002. "Modeling Electricity Auctions," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0206001, EconWPA.
- James W. Shaw & William C. Horrace & Ronald J. Vogel, 2002. "The Productivity of Pharmaceuticals in Improving Health: An Analysis of the OECD Health Data," HEW, EconWPA 0206001, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Jeff Borland, 2002. "New Estimates of the Private Rate of Return to University Education in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2002n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Chiappori & Richard Blundell & Costas Meghir, 2002. "Collective labour supply with children," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W02/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- spyros vassilakis, 2002. "multiproduct firms in the representative consumer model of product differientation," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0207004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobago:2858 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Carson, 2002. "Competition, Economic Profit, and Political Capture," Carleton Economic Papers 02-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:wobaie:2857 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Nahuis & Paul Tang, 2002. "Strategic competition with public infrastructure; ineffective and unwelcome?," CPB Discussion Paper 8, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Austan Goolsbee & Judith Chevalier, 2002. "Measuring Prices and Price Competition Online: Amazon and Barnes and Noble," NBER Working Papers 9085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.