Report NEP-MIC-2001-12-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pawlina, G. & Kort, P.M., 2001. "Real Options in an Aymmetric Duopoly: Who Benefits from your Competitive Disadvantage," Discussion Paper 2001-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anabela Botelho & Glenn W. Harrison & Marc A. Hirsch & Elisabet E. Rutstrom, 2001. "Bargaining behavior, demographics and nationality: a reconsideration of the experimental evidence," NIMA Working Papers 16, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Eriksson, Rickard, 2001. "Price Responses to Seasonal Demand Changes in the Swedish Gasoline Market," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 473, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 20 Dec 2001.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2001. "Household Electricity Demand, Revisited," NBER Working Papers 8687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Frank Page & Benar fux Svaiter, 2001. "The one object optimal auction and the desirability of exclusion," GE, Growth, Math methods 0112002, EconWPA.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2001. "Cities and Warfare: The Impact of Terrorism on Urban Form," NBER Working Papers 8696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:2001010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2001. "Investment Liberalization - Who Benefits from Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions?," Working Paper Series 569, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2001. "The Transition to a New Economy After the Second Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 8676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.