Report NEP-LAB-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Mahuteau, Stéphane, 2004. "Do Migrants Get Good Jobs? New Migrant Settlement in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 1434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aguayo, Eva & Guisan, Maria-Carmen, 2004. "Employment and Population in European Union: Econometric Models and Causality Tests," Economic Development 80, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Bolvig, Iben, 2004. "Within- and between-firm mobility in the low-wage labour market," Working Papers 04-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Maxim Poletaev & Chris Robinson, 2004. "Human Capital Specificity: Direct and Indirect Evidence from Canadian and US Panels and Displaced Worker Surveys," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20042, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Adsera, Alicia & Chiswick, Barry R., 2004. "Are There Gender and Country of Origin Differences in Immigrant Labor Market Outcomes across European Destinations?," IZA Discussion Papers 1432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Velamuri, S. Ramakrishna & Venkataraman, Sankaran, 2004. "An empirical study of the transition from paid work to self-employment," IESE Research Papers D/575, IESE Business School.
- Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta, 2004. "Training and Union Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 1435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Norberg-Schönfeldt, Magdalena, 2004. "Children’s School Achievement and Parental Work: an analysis for Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 645, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein & Thorsten Schulten & Achim Truger, 2004. "Wage trends and deflation risks in Germany and Europe," Macroeconomics 0412008, EconWPA.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "The Case for Minimum Teaching Standards," General Economics and Teaching 0412019, EconWPA.
- Kathleen Beegle & Rajeev Dehejia & Roberta Gatti, 2004. "Why Should We Care About Child Labor? The Education, Labor Market, and Health Consequences of Child Labor," NBER Working Papers 10980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2003. "The Labor Market Effects of the 1960s Riots," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0324, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.