Report NEP-IPR-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William R. Johnson, 2005. "Creative Pricing In Markets For Intellectual Property," Virginia Economics Online Papers 369, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Giorgio GARELLA & Emanuele BACCHIEGA, 2007. "Disclosing vs. withholding technology knowledge in a duopoly," Departmental Working Papers 2007-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Svensson, Roger, 2007. "The inventor's role: was Schumpeter right?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 78, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Albert van der Horst & Arjan Lejour & Bas Straathof, 2006. "Innovation policy; Europe or the member states?," CPB Document, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 132, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- William R. Johnson, 2005. "The Economics of Ideas and the Ideas of Economists," Virginia Economics Online Papers 368, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Bart van Ark, 2007. "International Comparisons of R&D Expenditure: Does an R&D PPP Make a Difference?," NBER Working Papers 12829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Garicano & Thomas N. Hubbard, 2007. "The Return to Knowledge Hierarchies," NBER Working Papers 12815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valkonen, Tarmo, . "Tax Incentives of R&D," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1066, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.