Report NEP-INT-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiwai Tang, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions, Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0755, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2010. "Austrian Exporters: A Firm-Level Analysis," wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 67, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Reto Foellmi & Christian Hepenstrick & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Non-homothetic preferences, parallel imports and the extensive margin of international trade," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp1009, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Resiandini, Pramesti, 2010. "Financial development and trade: evidence from the world's three largest economies," MPRA Paper 25631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enestor Dos Santos & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "The impact of the emergence of China on Brazilian international trade," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1022, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Faqin Lin, 2010. "The Uneven Roles of FTAs: Selection Effect or "Learning" Effect?," School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics 2010-19, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Petia Topalova, 2010. "Factor Immobility and Regional Impacts of Trade Liberalization Evidenceon Poverty From India," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Veeramani C, 2010. "India's Intra- Industry Trade Under Economic Liberalization: Trends and Country Specific Factors," Working Papers id:2967, eSocialSciences.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2010. "Trade Union Membership and Dismissals," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 324, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bown, Chad P., 2010. "Taking stock of antidumping, safeguards, and countervailingduties, 1990-2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5436, The World Bank.
- Bruce Blonigen & Benjamin Liebman & Justin Pierce & Wesley Wilson, 2010. "Are All Trade Protection Policies Created Equal? Empirical Evidence for Nonequivalent Market Power Effects of Tariffs and Quotas," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 10-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Prachi Mishra & Rodney D. Ludema & Anna Maria Mayda, 2010. "Protection for Free? the Political Economy of U.S. Tariff suspensions," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher Gust & Sylvain Leduc & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2010. "Entry dynamics and the decline in exchange-rate pass-through," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2010-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hiller, Sanne & Kruse, Robinson, 2010. "Milestones of European Integration: Which matters most for Export Openness?," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 10-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ramune Rimgailaite, 2010. "The Quality and Variety of Exports from New EU Member States: Evidence from Very Disaggregated Data," Working Papers, Latvijas Banka 2010/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2010. "Exports,growth and causality. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0633, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".