Report NEP-IND-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dennis L. Gärtner & Daniel Halbheer, 2008. "Are There Waves in Merger Activity After All?," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0092, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Johan Stennek & Thomas Tangeras, 2008. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-09, NET Institute.
- Avi Goldfarb & Mo Xiao, 2008. "Who thinks about the competition? Managerial ability and strategic entry in US local telephone markets," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-21, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Robert Seamans, 2008. "Pricing and Multi-Market Contact in the Cable TV Industry," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-13, NET Institute.
- Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu, 2008. "Network Effects and Geographic Concentration of Industry," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2008. "An Agent-based Model of Retail Location with Complementary Goods," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 000056, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Miklos-Thal, Jeanine, 2008. "Linking Reputations: The Signaling and Feedback Effects of Umbrella Branding," MPRA Paper 11045, University Library of Munich, Germany.